Senior Care Assistant Job Vacancy
- Kirby Grange Care Home
- Kirby Grange Care Home, Spinney Drive, Off Markfield Lane, Botcheston, Nr Leicester LE9 9FG
Looking to pursue a career in care? Perhaps you’re looking for part-time flexible work? Or want to help your local community?
If you’re eager to learn and share our passion for helping others and improving their wellbeing and happiness, then our Senior Care Assistant job position may be just right for you.
As a family-run business, we’re looking for someone to join our friendly and compassionate team, to help us to deliver top-quality care and support to our residents.
The ideal candidate will be naturally warm and friendly, with a strong work ethic. They will demonstrate high standards of care and will be confident in leading and supporting junior Care Assistants.
Experience with working with the elderly is desirable, but not mandatory.
As a Senior Care Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Training and support: supporting and supervising Care Assistants and new staff members
- Personal care: assisting our residents with their personal hygiene, dressing and toileting
- Mobility: helping our residents with standing and movement
- Eating and drinking: supporting our residents during meal times – helping to ensure a healthy, balanced diet
- Record keeping: updating our residents’ records and personal care plans
- Medication assistance: assisting with medication administration and logging
- Observing wellbeing: monitoring our residents’ physical and emotional wellbeing.
- Encouraging and aiding our residents to participate in activities and exercise
You can use the contact form here to introduce yourself